What are your overall strategies for content? Are you able to convert them across your entire digital ecosystem? Do you have a strategy that helps convince?
Here’s how to get the most out of your Live video content, and amplify it across your channels.
Digital Leadership #Breakthrough Show 2017 10 09 — State of Digital
In today’s show I’m talking about strategies on how to deliver amazing content for a long term strategy and how to use live video and amplify your content.
Watch the Facebook Live video Replay Here
Organising Your Content
Take your main content and split it up over 3 Tiers.
Tier 1 — Initial Content
Tier 2 — Secondary Content
Tier 3 — Tertiary Content
Content Rules & Strategy
These are my overall strategies for content
- Provide Value — know your ‘why’
- Create Real Content that you would want to see
- Deliver Consistency & Congruency
- CONVERT & Amplify IT — not everything needs to be “new”
Putting it all together
Tier 1 — Initial Content (short term)
- Download your Facebook Live video from FB
- Create a captions file from Rev.com (set it to “captions” not “sub-titles” nor “transcript”
- Download .srt file for captions
- Download .txt for blogs and notes and tweetable moments
- Upload captions to your FB video
- Upload video to Youtube (add captions), vimeo, Linkedin (under 10 minutes)
- Create articles
- Short articles — introduction, main points
- Facebook Notes — embed video link
- Linkedin, Medium, BLOG — Make sure it is a fit for your audience
- Add link of articles BACK onto FB live video so that you complete the circle
Tier 2 — Secondary Content (Medium term)
- Create visuals from captions file (download as a .txt) as a “quote” or “memorable message”
- Upload as a podcast audio only
- Share & Schedule different formats across your channels
Tier 3 — Tertiary Content (Long-term — evergreen)
- Compile episodes into a summit or online conference
- Edit videos and audio as snippets
- answering one specific question or “thought”
- Add bumpers — intro & outro
- Write a book
- Make a presentation and publish onto slideshare.net
- Create a webinar
Watch the Facebook Live Video Replay Here
Welcome to the Digital Leadership #Breakthrough Show.
I’m Doyle Buehler, and my goal is to help you better understand and pursue what matters most in your digital business, and how to make a difference with your digital strategy through enhancing and embracing your digital leadership. I help enterprise and entrepreneurs scale, grow and disrupt their business and sales through digital leadership, and I’m the author of the book on digital strategy — The Digital Delusion. The overall purpose? To answer the one important question, “What Real world digital strategies actually work for my business?” Of course, there’s no one-size-fits-all, but the goal here is to help you decide which strategies can work best for you. There are 3 core categories that we go through as part of these Digital Leadership Facebook Live events
- The State of Digital, where I talk about specific ideas and insights happening right now, how they affect business, and what you can do about it.
- Digital Leadership Guests, where I interview an expert in the field, and discuss their strategies for success.
- The Digital Discovery “Strategy & Marketing Q&A”, where I review tools, answer questions or talk about specific challenges that affect you and may be holding you back.
I appreciate your time, ideas and insights. Please write a comment or question below and tell me what you think.
Ready To Find The Tipping Point Of Your Business?
I help Enterprise & Entrepreneurs scale, disrupt & grow their business and sales through Digital Leadership. The difference between a successful business and one that fails is razor thin. What side are you on? Where is your ‘tipping point’ to grow and scale, or stay firmly back in mediocrity? What if it was only $2 that separated your businesses between success and failure? What if this ‘tipping point’ was something that you could actively identify? Find out what your tipping point to success is.