Can you architect the digital experiences that will attract and engage your audience, across your digital ecosystem?
Digital Experience Changes Everything. It’s no longer “good enough” to just have a website and a ‘Contact Us’ page, and maybe a blog or two…
You’re one-click away from disaster if you don’t.
Can you embrace and create the “full” experience that your audience will have with you?
Digital Strategy “State of Digital” #Breakthrough Show 2017 10 09
In today’s show I’m talking about “creating an exceptional digital experience”
In recent report from Forrester Research & IBM — they investigated how digital experiences can attract and engage, on any channel.
Watch The Video Replay Here:
Download the Forrester Report Here
The first thing they looked at is how to Drive Unified Customer Experiences With Technology And Culture:
- Marketing and technology partners must collaborate as never before in order to delight and engage customers “in the moment.” Previously stove-piped functions are starting to work together to take a holistic approach to create great digital experiences at enterprise scale, but organizations see the need for more work to create relevant, integrated digital customer experiences in real time.
- The study found that while the mandate to collaborate has been heard, there is still work to be done to move to the next level and put in place technology, processes, and culture to create digital customer experience in real time.
In today’s market, The Customer Experience Goes Digital
- The age of the customer — Great customer experiences start with empowered employees listening and responding to customers to feed engagement, innovation, and the bottom line
- Digital CX: pervasive and vital — Customers now experience a firm’s products and services via mobile, web, and social media. Of firms that are improving customer experience, 53% are improving online experiences.
- Customer-focused content — Great content serves what customers want, when and where they want it. Forrester’s Business Technographics® finds 85% of firms are investing in content management tools.
- A business-critical obligation — Digital experience requires a holistic view across touchpoints, content, and analytics. This calls for unified strategies and a collaborative culture. How are companies doing in this effort?
How are you creating exceptional digital experiences? As complexity and customer demands grow, how are you managing the processes, technologies, and tools?
Paramount is the ability to deliver relevant, personalized digital experiences to their customers.
Other opportunities include: • Data integration improves use and speed across channels. • Firms are better prepared for future innovations. • An integrated environment is easier and less costly to manage. • The operational costs to deliver experiences decrease.
› Firms are aware of the need to create exceptional digital customer experiences, but only a minority are actively investing in leadership capabilities like integration across channels, personalized content, and cognitive response.
› Marketing and technology functions must build trust and create customer-centric cultures.
› Integrated, real-time content is seen as a key element of great digital experience, but only a third of firms surveyed currently integrate processes and technologies for content across channels.
Watch The Facebook Live Video Replay Here
Welcome to the Digital Leadership #Breakthrough Show.
I’m Doyle Buehler, and my goal is to help you better understand and pursue what matters most in your digital business, and how to make a difference with your digital strategy through enhancing and embracing your digital leadership. I help enterprise and entrepreneurs scale, grow and disrupt their business and sales through digital leadership, and I’m the author of the book on digital strategy — The Digital Delusion. The overall purpose? To answer the one important question, “What Real world digital strategies actually work for my business?” Of course, there’s no one-size-fits-all, but the goal here is to help you decide which strategies can work best for you. There are 3 core categories that we go through as part of these Digital Leadership Facebook Live events
- The State of Digital, where I talk about specific ideas and insights happening right now, how they affect business, and what you can do about it.
- Digital Leadership Guests, where I interview an expert in the field, and discuss their strategies for success.
- The Digital Discovery “Strategy & Marketing Q&A”, where I review tools, answer questions or talk about specific challenges that affect you and may be holding you back.
I appreciate your time, ideas and insights. Please write a comment or question below and tell me what you think.
Ready To Find The Tipping Point Of Your Business?
I help Enterprise & Entrepreneurs scale, disrupt & grow their business and sales through Digital Leadership. The difference between a successful business and one that fails is razor thin. What side are you on? Where is your ‘tipping point’ to grow and scale, or stay firmly back in mediocrity? What if it was only $2 that separated your businesses between success and failure? What if this ‘tipping point’ was something that you could actively identify? Find out what your tipping point to success is.